Glazier on his way over!

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the next time I post I'll be well on my way to having the car done. I have the glaziers coming to the house this morning to install the windshield & back window.

This is soooo cool. It *might* be driveable this week!

I'm a putz.... I had to send the (pissed-off) glazier away. Jon-Jon the idiot-boy forgot to install all the window trim clips BEFORE having the glazier come over. The idiot also forgot he had to drill out about 15 trim clip holes for the screws that dum-dum kept forgetting to take care of. Mr. Glass said "Call us when your ready..." as he was walking away.

Dickhead is going to go sit in the corner now and slowly bang his head against the wall. Hard....VERY hard.:banghead:

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. We all go brain dead, sometimes, when we get excited about the prospects of our projects finally nearing completion. Now's the time to sit back, take a relaxing deep breath, get out a pencil and pad, mentally walk through every step of the final phases of your project, and WRITE IT ALL DOWN. Then let a knowledgable buddy (or buddies - hint, hint) go through your list with you and see if they can find any holes in it.

Besides, banging your hard ol' head against the wall will most likely result in another unwanted project - fixing the sheetrock.
icon10.gif

Hang in there,
Jerry

Thanks Jerry for the encouraging words. I do write lists all the time. Just seems like in-complete ones.

I stopped back here to grab some lunch and interior parts I forgot this morning. I'm headed back over to the garage to get some more work done. And make a NEW list.

BTW: About the head banging. After a while, you get an incredible rush. :toothy10:

No thanks needed, that's why we're here. If you are really that close to finishing the project, maybe you should post your list here and let us look it over with you. It might reveal some things we can suggest.

Have a good one,
Jerry

-
Back