Global warming?

-

tobysoldblue

tobysoldblue
Reaction score
Really?Well here in south east NC we just dont get snow like this!And to make it worse,its melting now,and gonna be 9 degrees tonight!OH,and thursday,it suppose to be almost 60 degrees until middle of next week.I feel the flu coming on already,lol

snow,january 20,2008 002.jpg

snow,january 20,2008 003.jpg

snow,january 20,2008 004.jpg

snow,january 20,2008 005.jpg

snow,january 20,2008 006.jpg

snow,january 20,2008 007.jpg

snow,january 20,2008 008.jpg

snow,january 20,2008 009.jpg

snow,january 20,2008 010.jpg

The church of Al Gore says al this cold weather is proff that Global Earming is happening.
Ha-ha-ha_ha.
And they gave this schmuck an Oscar and Nobel prize..
Unreal

The church of Al Gore says al this cold weather is proff that Global Earming is happening.
Ha-ha-ha_ha.
And they gave this schmuck an Oscar and Nobel prize..
Unreal

That tells me more about Hollywood and the Nobel Committee than anything else.

They've been referring to it as "Climate Change" lately not Global Warming, too many people were up to their asses in snow and pissed off about it being called global warming :-D

Speaking of Al Gore it is documented that he is slightly retarded. He was pushed through school and college due to his dad being a congressman. He was picked up in the morning at their fancy penthouse wearing the finest of clothes. Due to these creampuff circumstances his feet have never been cold and I'm sure his class mates wanted to kick his *** many days. He now feels that he is royalty as he lives off of the lobbiest donations into cayman bank accounts established by his dad. HE THINKS HE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO TELL ME NOT TO BURN MY WOODBURNER TO KEEP MY FAMILY WARM, BRING IT ON!!!! excuse me I got carried away

Toby, Nice Snow ~! Bet the Kids had Fun! We're Supposed to get close to 32 tonight. :cheers:

I"ll settle for a temperature with a plus sign and 2 digits. I mean I know it's January but come on.

Polar ice caps are melting and the ocean levels are rising…BULLSHIT. Or more accurately whale ****! That’s right you heard me. The reason the oceans are rising is because of all the whale **** that’s piling up on the ocean floor displacing all the water! Now where is my freakin Nobel Prize!

Polar ice caps are melting and the ocean levels are rising…BULLSHIT. Or more accurately whale ****! That’s right you heard me. The reason the oceans are rising is because of all the whale **** that’s piling up on the ocean floor displacing all the water! Now where is my freakin Nobel Prize!
LMAO :hello1:

Made it in to work (Ft. Bragg) this morning at 6 AM. Got off at about noon. Cars were everywhere! Spent the afternoon with the kids in the yard. We missed the snow. Originally from Missouri, now living in Hope Mills, NC.
And for Al Gore, how do you win a Nobel Peace prize for Global Warming????

Funny cause its about 75 degrees today in Denver today and tomorrow. The trees in my yard are starting to bud....

I wish we could get some snow,sleet,rain ,any moisture. We haven't had any kind of moisture in West Texas in about five months.Things are looking pretty bad.

Yep it's getting hot here.

Did you send the lower picture to FOX news last night?

They showed a picture exactly like that on the 10 o'clock news. It looked like a old road bed. Just wondering. We missed the snow this time.

You guys are going to think I'm crazy but I moved down here from PA a little over 10 years ago and I'm starting to miss the snow. I never really minded it and it was a nice change of seasons. I'm also getting tired of the 100+ degrees down here in the summer cause I love working outside and that crap takes its toll on you!

Did you send the lower picture to FOX news last night?

They showed a picture exactly like that on the 10 o'clock news. It looked like a old road bed. Just wondering. We missed the snow this time.

Na I took that today. It's a path that leads from where I live to the shop I work at.

You guys are going to think I'm crazy but I moved down here from PA a little over 10 years ago and I'm starting to miss the snow. I never really minded it and it was a nice change of seasons. I'm also getting tired of the 100+ degrees down here in the summer cause I love working outside and that crap takes its toll on you!

It's the humidity mixed with the heat that sucks the life out of ya!

People ask me what's the temperature going to be today. I say " 98 degrees.....and the miserability is going to be 100%!"

-
Back