Glove box door

-

Rengo

Reaction score
I am trying to paint my dash, I am wondering how the chrome turn nob on the door comes off without damaging something.
Thanks in advanced, Jared.

Never mind, I figured it out..
Why is it that, when you ask a question to something that you do not understand and then shortly find the answer and look like a fool? hm...

how did you do it .....I have been wondering this same thing and was waiting for a reply

Well I stuck a screwdriver between the chrome piece and the plastic at the front of the door.. but then I gave up on that.. The Part splits in two, the chrome nob has a shaft that inserts into the back part, so take the screws and bolts out and then just pull one side one way and the other side the other way, pay attention to the ring and little piece sticking up so you can put it back together. Pull hard and it will come apart, then play with it a little and you will see how it goes back together.

Well I stuck a screwdriver between the chrome piece and the plastic at the front of the door.. but then I gave up on that.. The Part splits in two, the chrome nob has a shaft that inserts into the back part, so take the screws and bolts out and then just pull one side one way and the other side the other way, pay attention to the ring and little piece sticking up so you can put it back together. Pull hard and it will come apart, then play with it a little and you will see how it goes back together.

and thank you very much :hello2:

That one is a little different than mine, I didn't have to depress the spring loaded clip to get mine apart. But very nice thread. :)

-
Back