-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
274   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE: 70 71 72 Valiant, Duster, Dart, Swinger, Demon, Scamp glove box door lids. There are 4 different glove box lids to choose from and a hinge. The ones with latches all function well.

#1 is the best one. It has no dents or rust, and the plastic bezel around the chrome knob is good. Price would be $25 plus shipping.
#2 has no rust or dents, but the plastic bezel is cracked near the chrome knob. Price would be $18 plus shipping.
#3 has no knob or latch. The plastic bezel is not cracked, but has some paint on it. Price would be $10 plus shipping.
#4 has no dents, but does have light surface rust spots. The plastic bezel is not cracked on the front, but the screw studs are broke inside. Price would be $15 plus shipping.
The hinge is nice with no pitting. $10 for it plus shipping.
Make an offer. Post or PM.

Attachments

• 2-25lids.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 488
  • 2-25lids2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 501
  • 2-25lids3.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 495
  • 2-25lids4.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 460
  • 2-25lids5.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 472
  • 2-25lids6.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 480
Are #2 or #4 still available? Also which one has the best latch mechanism?

#1 has been sold. The others are still available, as well as a few hinges. Post or PM

Selling them as pictured i would take $15 for #2 plus the shipping but am not disassembling at this time I am sure someone is repoping the lock assembly you may even be able to buy it at your local auto parts or rock auto

10 bucks shipped for the latch and knob assembly out of number 2? Please..

#2 has been SOLD
Number 3 & 4 are the only ones still available as well as some hinges Post or PM

alright, my eyes suck, couldn't see a slot or not. Ill pass. looking for one with real nice chrome.

No problem. Even NOS originals don't have nice Chrome, the chrome that was put on these from the factory from new was far from nice. The best thing to do is have yours rechromed if you want real nice Chrome
alright, my eyes suck, couldn't see a slot or not. Ill pass. looking for one with real nice chrome.

These two are still available #3 is $5.00 and #4 is $10.00 post or PM

#4 is no longer available, #3 is $5 plus shipping and is the only one still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back