Go big or go home ?

-

~LadyLuck~

Simply the Best
Reaction score
So I am in the process of mapping out the Dart I want to build.
we are running through everything and so far this is the general idea for the engine. Let me know any hits or misses if ya can find them. Once this all gets mapped out then we will see if a Dart is in my future. Alot of planning goes into building Frankenstein. :read2:
Kinda planning around 900 HP :-D

440 out to a 572 wedge

KB aluminum racing block
forged steel crank
aluminum 7.150" H-beam rods
Forged Pistons 15.0:1
clevite H-series main and rod bearings
Indy billet rear seal retainer
ported Indy 572-13 heads
Jesel shaft rockers
Comp cams solid roller lifters
working on a custom grind solid roller cam
Melling HV oil pump
7 qt pan, pick up and windage (Milodon)
ported Indy 440-3 intake
MP distrib drive gear
SFI cert. dampner
maybe a 1100 Holley carb ? not sure yet
msd pro-billet dizzy with blaster 2 coil, 6AL ignition box

~LL~

You know, I'm sitting here just shaking my head and grinning like an old tomcat that's about to hang a whipping on the neibours dog. That's quite a recipe you're working on. You want to build me an engine when you're done this one LL.:evil2::evil2::evil2:

Terry

I can tell ya the recipe is a simple stroker, however its the KFC effect. There is a secret to each recipe :-D

Lay out 18 geezles this way Demon Seed and my fiance can build ya one as well. No problemo.

~LL~

I can tell ya the recipe is a simple stroker, however its the KFC effect. There is a secret to each recipe :-D

Lay out 18 geezles this way Demon Seed and my fiance can build ya one as well. No problemo.

~LL~

Thanks for offering up your fiance but actually I'm building a 400-452 stroker of my own, just not as radical as yours.

Terry

lets see whats another word for "insane" ......... how about "WOW"

sounds awesome.

-RPM

I'd go with T&D rockers and a dry sump system. Maybe incorporate some type of oil squirters that will shoot oil on the underside of pistons to quell detonation. Just a thought.

Is this naturally aspirated or will N2o or a blower be involved? Gas or Methanol?

Believe a dry sump system would be the only way to go also

-
Back