Go Blackhawks!

-
I'm a Kings fan. Have been since 1974. But I HATE the Ducks. And if Chicago plays them like they did the last two games they should get the win. And since the Kings beat the Rangers last year I am rooting for the Rangers. Hope Mats Zuccarello returns. A Rangers-Blackhawks Stanley Cup would be epic. An Anaheim-Tampa Bay series would require a heavy dose of no dose.

It looks like This thread will continue.......

Hawks win! bring on Tampa Bay,

Go Hawks!

Once Anaheim stopped the goon tactics, what did they have? Nothing, just a one dimensional team. At least they can feel good about gooning Kruger out of the game, assholes.

Hawks dominated that game! Boudreau is like 1-7 in game 7's now? Getzlaf was a no-show...kinda like Joe Thornton.
Not sure if Im picking Tampa Bay or the Hawks...guess we got till Wed. to decide

Should be high scoring series.
Comes down to who plays better defense and special teams.

As long as coach "Q" aint scared of putting in Darling if need be.

Just been doing some reading on the finals. Seems that Nashville is not alone when it comes to disliking other teams fans. Tampa has a ban on wearing other teams jerseys? Hey Tampa, your insecurity is showing...... LOL

Congrats Blackhawks..get the cup..it doesn't belong in any warm weather state..

Yes, Hawks dominated the ducks last night. Ducks seemed more worried about their ridiculously high number of "hits" than playing hockey. That worked out real nice for them didn't it?. ...lol

Looks like obamacare defense.

C'mon hawks your better than that.

I hate to say that a kid from NYC is rooting for the Hawks, but the idea of the Lord Stanley's Cup taking a trip to TB makes me queasy. The Rangers couldn't cut it, so I'll get behind another Original Six team.

Remember what happened the last time TB took the Cup? Things imploded and we lost a whole season.

Hawks player Brad Richards comes from my small community Murray Harbour .
Population 320 .

Remember what happened the last time TB took the Cup?
I do- Martin Gelinas scored the cup winning goal for the Flames in game 6 and it was disallowed. Gary Buttman couldn't have a Canadian team beat one of his Sunshine darlings for the Cup.

Hate to say it but whoever wins the game tonight,
will be taking home Lord Stanley...........

GO HAWKS!

Me and the girls are getting our snacks and dips ready for the game. Seems like to closer the score the more we eat! Hope the Hawks can pull off another win :cheers:

Hawks Win!

Crawford finally looks like himself. (minus give away early lol.)

Chicago is going to go nuts if they win it all tomorrow!

Go Hawks!

Then let it get crazy! LOL

-
Back