Go patriots go packers..

-

stroked340

Reaction score
Would be the perfect s.b. but beating up on Pete carroll and the "seachickens" would be nice too..GO PATRIOTS!!!

There's only ONE team left out of the four that has a defense, I'll let you guess who that is and remember, DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. Nuff said.

:coffee2: Hmmmm--------- "Seachickens" Seems a bit off the rails!
Well we will see in a few hours who the chickens are.
Can you say Superbowl Repeat!:blob:

glad im not a seahawk fan , that was pathetic so far

Yes it was. I'm hoping things turn the other way.

My wife has a chance to make a blanket for a lady for a 1000 bucks (prepaid) if the Hawks go to the Bowl.

Yes it was. I'm hoping things turn the other way.

My wife has a chance to make a blanket for a lady for a 1000 bucks (prepaid) if the Hawks go to the Bowl.

holy cow , someone better slap the **** out of Wilson and snap him out it

I HATE Pete the cheat and hope the sea-turkeys never win another game. I liked them before they hired that cheating *****.

We all know why the OP wants the pack to win, thinks it's an easier game for the cheaters in Mass

Oh well PATRIOTS/SEACHICKENS....give up 4 interceptions to the PATRIOTS..and the game WILL be over...cheaters..LMFAO..get a life!!!

I HATE Pete the cheat and hope the sea-turkeys never win another game. I liked them before they hired that cheating *****.

We all know why the OP wants the pack to win, thinks it's an easier game for the cheaters in Mass

Hate the Carroll ****, hate the original cheat in, Mass. . One thing is for sure: radio color guys,blow ***. ( Call it as you see it,no preference)

:coffee2:Seahawks going back to the superbowl. The best team won and they deserve to go. You may not like it but deal with it. After the superbowl, they will be going to Disneyland too! Go Hawks!!!:cheers:

Now hear this. There's a mindset in Seattle, in the whole Seahawk fan base. There's a T-shirt, a feeling and it's nothing new. If you ever watched the Wisconson Badgers, or if you ever stayed up "late" and watched this West Coast team play, you will know the mindset:

"IN RUSSELL WE TRUST"

Pete Carroll wasn't on the field, so get over it. There are plenty of 49er fans and others that can't stand him, guess what he does...

1. He lets players be themselves and utilizes THEIR abilities to the MAXIMUM.

2. He WINS, so suck it up, you don't have what WE HAVE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now hear this. There's a mindset in Seattle, in the whole Seahawk fan base. There's a T-shirt, a feeling and it's nothing new. If you ever watched the Wisconson Badgers, or if you ever stayed up "late" and watched this West Coast team play, you will know the mindset:

"IN RUSSELL WE TRUST"

Pete Carroll wasn't on the field, so get over it. There are plenty of 49er fans and others that can't stand him, guess what he does...

1. He lets players be themselves and utilizes THEIR abilities to the MAXIMUM.

2. He WINS, so suck it up, you don't have what WE HAVE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right WE have THREE rings,,four after we kick the snot out of the LUCKY seachickens!!!

By the way Carroll coached here and he SUCKED!!!

3 rings? LMAO. With or without cheating. this last game included... My Steelers on the other hand have more than any other football team.. No cheating required.

-
Back