Go-Wing hardware

-

retsud_043

Reaction score
Hello,
I recently picked up a Go-Wing for my wifes' Duster and I am seeing that there is some hardware missing. Does anybody have a Go-Wing off their car and could take pictures of where the wing pivots on the pedestal?
I also need pics of the under side trunk brackets for the pedestal bolts( I have the proper trunk with the cut-outs for the wing)
Thanks in advance........

Wing0.jpg

Wing1.jpg

I'm not going to be home till late tonight but if no one posts a pic I would be happy to post a pic of mine!

This is the best pic that I have on my photobucket...you can KINDA see the bracket...

68.jpg

Click on the link I posted above, good pics of the brackets inside the trunk, if no pics of the brackets are posted by tomorrow, I'll gladly get them for you, and better trunk ones if you need specific views.

I will try to get you some shots this afternoon.

Sorry about the delay in getting you some pics of the GoWing hardware, but I have been chasing my tail for the past couple of days. OK. I will try to get some close-up shots of the screws and provide you with the screw sizes. This will happen shortly. Stay tuned.

Boy do I feel like a jerk, I took the pics and totally forgot to post them as I get sidetracked easily while I'm working on the car, I PROMISE you I will get the pics up today!

Hey not to worry,it's not like my wing is the last thing I have to do on the car to finish it..........I was just more or less trying to help us get to the 500,000 post mark:-D

ret, I don't know whether these pics are what you need. Let me know if you need anything more specific while I have the wing on the horses today. My wing is from a 1972 'Cuda. The bracket-to-wing screws are oval head and have two sets of threads, one larger than the other. You mentioned something about the pedestal angle adjustment? What do you need for that picture?

PICT0196.jpg

PICT0197.jpg

PICT0199.jpg

PICT0200.jpg

Call First Place Auto Products FPAP (330-493-1420) to get any missing parts you need. Fritz is the owner and has been doing these wings for years.

Thanks FISHBREATH for the pics,they were what I was looking for:thumleft: I will give First Place a call for the parts needed blul340,( I'll need the brackets for in the trunk as well).

I know I'm bringing up an old thread, and my apologies. But I'm having the exact same issue. How do I know what model go wing I have to let FPAP know what parts I need exactly?

I am no expert rusty, but the only thing i can think of is if the spoiler is original or aftermarket. Under deck brackets should depend on the vehicle not the spoiler.
I'm sure someone with a master's in Go wings can correct me.

First, make sure that you have a Mopar part. I have seen Go Wings on A, B, and E body cars. I am sure that the sizes are different, but they all mounted to the trunk lid, for obvious reason.

-
Back