Go Wing Install

-

mghikas

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
What’s the best tool to use for the cut outs in the trunk for my go wing install.
I’ve got the templates ready to go just want to make sure I have the best tool to do the job.
Cheers

F1FE22D8-A10C-420B-8D46-52880E16B5BE.jpeg

My trunk lid already had the cutouts ,but I would recommend a Dremel tool using a reinforced cutoff wheel. Be sure to wear GOOD eye protection, ( full face shield or goggles).
Yote

My trunk lid already had the cutouts ,but I would recommend a Dremel tool using a reinforced cutoff wheel. Be sure to wear GOOD eye protection, ( full face shield or goggles).
Yote
Thanks Yote, I think I’ll have to invest in one

If you were in Oz I’d send you mine for nothing, I’d still offer to send to the states but I’d don’t think it would be worth the cost
Thanks for the offer,but shipping would be killer

If you were in Oz I’d send you mine for nothing, I’d still offer to send to the states but I’d don’t think it would be worth the cost
Any chance you have a scanner at home?
That would make short work of it, scan, email, and sabre could print them himself

Any chance you have a scanner at home?
That would make short work of it, scan, email, and sabre could print them himself
Most definitely would if they were paper, they are actually plastic mouldings that mould to the shape under the deck lid

-
Back