-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparfanatic56

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
I have a go wing with all the hardware for sale. I was told that it was on a 72 runner but cannot verify that. It is in very good condition with no cracks. It has the stations, mounting gaskets (a little worn and might need replaced) and the underside brackets. I am asking 250.00 plus shipping OBO. I do not know if this an original or a repop.

102_0262.JPG

102_0262.JPG

102_0262.JPG

102_0263.JPG

102_0264.JPG

102_0265.JPG

102_0266.JPG

Could not find a part number anywhere on it. I did set it on my dart and it fit pretty good . here are some measurements i took on the wing 37 1/8 stantion to stantion outside edge and 57 3/8 tip to tip on the wing. I will try to get pics tomorrow with it sittingon the dart for a reference

The wing I bought new a couple years ago had the number on the underside. It was very light and difficult to see much less to read.
Yote

Could not find a part number anywhere on it. I did set it on my dart and it fit pretty good . here are some measurements i took on the wing 37 1/8 stantion to stantion outside edge and 57 3/8 tip to tip on the wing. I will try to get pics tomorrow with it sittingon the dart for a reference

My trunk has the cutouts underneath but not drilled. Could you measure cernte line of the bkt to centerline.
Thanks,
keith

I don't think the spoiler package was a factory option in '72 on Plymouth B Bodies. Wasn't the last year of factory installed spoilers 1971? My parents had a '71 Road Runner with the spoiler package, the rear deck spoiler had smooth curves on the ends, not the sharp-angled styled ones.

1970 was the go-wing only , which is what is above , 1971 was the "gull-wing" , and that was it for factory "wings"

My trunk has the cutouts underneath but not drilled. Could you measure cernte line of the bkt to centerline.
Thanks,
keith
I came up with 35 1/2 inches center to center with the brackets measuring and 35 5/8 inches subtracting the inside stantion to stantion (33 7/8) from the outside stantion to stantion (37 1/8) equals 3 1/2 divided by 2 (1 3/4) added to the 33 7/8 and subtracted from the 37 1/8. Here are pics of the measurement.

102_0269.JPG

102_0270.JPG

Took some pics of my trunk lid underside, not smart enough to send them from my phone though. Will have my daughter send them to my e-mail to upload. It looks pretty close. The only thing that doesn't look right would be the support plates that ride on the trunk inner surface.

Sorry about the double image, couldn't figure out how to delete.
I saw an install in one of my old mopar rags and they used an oblong bracket similar to this cutout. Is the the same as your Dart? BTW this is the factory cutout to the best of my knowledge, the trunk lid still has the QA stamp on it, so it is factory finish.

Are you sure about this? What about early 71 demons?
according to everything I've read from the B & E body guys and from promo literature and option charts this was the case. A bodies were no exception as far as the information out there. I can say I've never personally known of any 71 cars slipping out factory equipped with a left over 70 go wing, not to say it didn't happen , because we can rarely say without a doubt " never" when it comes to Mopar lol

I'm not trying to keep it original; if it will fit and look good w/o any modification to the Lid or clearance issue with the upper 1/4 panel, I would be ok with just adding it to the car.

Sorry about the double image, couldn't figure out how to delete.
I saw an install in one of my old mopar rags and they used an oblong bracket similar to this cutout. Is the the same as your Dart? BTW this is the factory cutout to the best of my knowledge, the trunk lid still has the QA stamp on it, so it is factory finish.
I have not installed one on the dart yet. I will check the underside of the trunk lid to see if there are any cutouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back