God Damn Cragar

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
Good day. I'm looking for one Cragar SS 15 x 7" with the 5 x 4" bolt circle. I went to mount 2 brand new ones from Summit Racing and one of them has excessive radial runout (.100"). Guess what, Cragar doesn't make it anymore and Summit can't get me another one and Nostalgia is out of them to.

And my friends said I was nuts to be buying up all the 4"bp stuff I could. Demon, get me a back space measurement and I'll start digging. By radial runout can I assume it means the wheel is out of round??? Curious..... RICK

You can always try and send it out to be trued. Stockton wheel does it check with your local wheel shops.

Dago Red said:
And my friends said I was nuts to be buying up all the 4"bp stuff I could. Demon, get me a back space measurement and I'll start digging. By radial runout can I assume it means the wheel is out of round??? Curious..... RICK
Thanks man, the 15 x 7" has a 4 1/8" backspace and yea the brand new wheel is out of round by .115". Not a mark on it so I can only assume that it left the factory that way. When they welded the aluminum center spider to the steel rim they obviously didn't have it centered. As far as straightening it, nobody will touch it because it is a composite.

-
Back