goin to BJ Fla.

-
This doesnt impress me.BJ is ruining our hobby.

I could care less if your "impressed" wasnt looking to impress anybody was just chatting because Im excited and nervous, If thats a problem then tuff, Made 2 post to this forum other than the newbie intro and 2 peeps jumped my ****. Screw you!
:wack:

People are too thinned skinned. You caint even say you don't like a set of wheels without people jumpin on you. Folks need to get the hell over it. I thought he was talkin about a ******** in Florida when I saw the post anyway. lol

People are too thinned skinned. You caint even say you don't like a set of wheels without people jumpin on you. Folks need to get the hell over it. I thought he was talkin about a ******** in Florida when I saw the post anyway. lol

LOL yeah not a great title for a post unless it some **** site.

daredevil, your right I did take it as an attack, sorry for the screw you reply. I'm not a flipper if i was I wouldnt have so many cars that are not for sale. I like abody cars, building one for my 15 yr old son now. I have counting this Demon 7 cars that I drive and enjoy. This Demon is more than a driver. It's way to nice and to worrisome to me anyway to have fun with. Allways worrying about the under carriage, scratches and what not. So if I cant drive and have fun it's not for me. The reserve is set on the car, thats only reason Im doing the Barret this time is they have reserve cars this sale. More than likely be bringing it home.

Green1, ahhhh screw it not worth the typing for your reply. :finga:

LOL yeah not a great title for a post unless it some **** site.

daredevil, your right I did take it as an attack, sorry for the screw you reply. I'm not a flipper if i was I wouldnt have so many cars that are not for sale. I like abody cars, building one for my 15 yr old son now. I have counting this Demon 7 cars that I drive and enjoy. This Demon is more than a driver. It's way to nice and to worrisome to me anyway to have fun with. Allways worrying about the under carriage, scratches and what not. So if I cant drive and have fun it's not for me. The reserve is set on the car, thats only reason Im doing the Barret this time is they have reserve cars this sale. More than likely be bringing it home.

Green1, ahhhh screw it not worth the typing for your reply. :finga:

Got any pics of the Demon?

here's a few

Attachments

• IMG_0139.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_0152.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_0128122.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 335
You tell him Green 1. I made a comment that wasnt really kind but didnt think it was an attack. I really should have said what I thought. It sucks *** people sell at BJ and jack the prices for the hobbiest. Probably not even an a body fan or wouldnt be able to auction the car. I would want to set my price and make sure I was comfortable with the new owner. Some people love cars some love money. Had the car one month. flipper.
x2 i'm cash strapped as it is,don't need prices rising cause some dipshit thinks his ride is a 30,000$ car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! save our hobby boycott auctions like these please:wack:

The best thing about going to any of the auctions is it is the BEST CAR SHOW you will ever go to

Have never run a car thru, just drove several at the Mecum Indy auction in 2008 & 09

Some of the best of the best there, I was able to drive Boss 429 Mustang, LS6 Chevelle, Hemi Cuda's, Hemi Beledere II convertible, 70 Hemi RT Coronet convertible with 12,000 miles

Even if you think they ruin the hobby, go for the show. That is what it is, entertainment for the rich kids, us poor folks get to watch.

Seen a Demon at Indy a few years ago that I wanted to drive, blown 440, wondered what it went thru for.

From what I have seen here the more original and stock the more money

Have a blast, wear comfortable shoes and take lots of pictures

I know it! And here I thought it was a support group for friend of the court victims.

I could care less if your "impressed" wasnt looking to impress anybody was just chatting because Im excited and nervous, If thats a problem then tuff, Made 2 post to this forum other than the newbie intro and 2 peeps jumped my ****. Screw you!
:wack:

You come in here, and use that statement. Not worth your time? Think about what you said.

Holy crap! It's gorgeous!

What's your reserve, and what are you expecting it to bring?
Thank's but I cant take credit for any of it, bought it this way.
Barret has a min reserve of 50k, I paid 28500 before auction fee's so right around 30 in it, 1600 to put it in bj, 10% seller fee so it needs to do bout 33 to 34 for break even, I will let it go close to that. Kinda doubt it will bring that much but it's not like keeping it is so bad either. Maybe after goin to a few cruise ins this summer driving it wont freak me out so bad lol.

Thank's but I cant take credit for any of it, bought it this way.
Barret has a min reserve of 50k, I paid 28500 before auction fee's so right around 30 in it, 1600 to put it in bj, 10% seller fee so it needs to do bout 33 to 34 for break even, I will let it go close to that. Kinda doubt it will bring that much but it's not like keeping it is so bad either. Maybe after goin to a few cruise ins this summer driving it wont freak me out so bad lol.

Well, even if it doesn't sell, it will get some attention, and perhaps someone will contact you after the auction with an offer above your cost but below BJ's mandatory reserve.
Is there anything in the contract with BJ to prevent something like that from happening?

I can drop reserve at anytime once it gets on the block. They are just not accepting reserve cars for less than what they believe 50k value. So when they said it fit their reserve sale I signed up. Would never take it with no reserve I don't have the guts.

Now thats a nice Demon! "Cant we all just get along" lol good luck with the sale. Post what it goes for please.

-
Back