Going To The Track Saturday

-

DART340

Reaction score
Getting ready to go to track Saturday. GMSP in Valdosta Ga. is having a big show and go. Haven't had my car to the track since I put it back together so I am anxious to see how it runs. By the way I run 315/60/15 mt drag radials on my 72 swinger, how much air would you recommend?

I would just try different psi's to see what one works best for your combo. Good luck to you and have fun.

thanks, I normally run 18 for the street, I'm hoping for 10.80's but I'll let you know Sunday or Monday

Each car is different i started at 19 psi and experimented my car likes 16 psi,and quite a few guys i know like them at 16 psi too...

Well things didn't go as good as I hoped for. Something went wrong just not sure what it is yet. I only made two runs, it was crowded as hell. My best was 11.20, 114mph. Normally I run about 121mph. The run started out good
1.70 60ft, 103 mph at the 1/8 then the car just dived, rpm was still climbing but it fell and started getting a vibration. Took it to the pit and engine sounds fine but get a slight vibration in park and of course when I was slowing down. I guess I'll try and figure it out this week. But we had fun.

-
Back