Going to Wyoming...

-
Ok...I've got my route planned...still looks like this Saturday is a go for heading west. Leaving at 3:00 AM, planning on 970 miles the first day. I'm heading up The PA turnpike into Ohio, then working my way north over to I-94. I'll be following it (or paralleling it, in some areas) all the way to Billings, before I cut south again. In ND, I'm detouring for the Enchanted Highway and then for the Roosevelt National Park. In Wyoming, I plan on going both through Yellowstone and the Tetons before arriving in Dubois on Day 3.

Day 4, I'm hanging with my cousin, no driving. :)

Day 5, I'm on my way down into Colorado, going to explore the mountains a bit, then head back east. Day 6 and 7 will basically be a blitz back home.

This is basically what the loop looks like.

Picture+1.png

You'll be going through my town after visiting TRNP. We go every year and take in the Medora Musical and Park. They have a pretty good fireworks show on the fourth. My conductor and I stopped the train and watched it a few years back. If you have a couple minutes to spare after the Park check out Chateau de Mores. Incredible.

-
Back