-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia Padilla

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This project car needs some work and love! Runs but needs to be trailered. 41,000 miles on the odometer but I don’t believe it’s accurate. Factory ac, power steering, power disc breaks and am/fm radio, I have a new front and back wiring harness (the fronts in, the back needs to be installed) New radiator, has original fender tag, I have the original build sheet. There’s a few little extra parts I got with the car that I still have (different mirrors and the sun-visors) This was a project car for me and my dad but we have too many project cars and not enough time! If need more info just message me! Asking: $12,000
Attachment (2).JPG
0217221613c.JPG
Attachment (1).JPG
Attachment.JPG
IMG_2863.jpg
IMG_2865.jpg
IMG_2935.JPG

IMG_2868.jpg
IMG_3091.JPG
IMG_3092.JPG

Be careful I have had 2 scammers lately contact me on a wanted ad!!!!! Any time someone is a newbie proceed with caution. Just my 2 cents.

I was able to PM this user with no problem though. My scammers PM disapeared and no user under that name now, moderators may have caught them.

I actually just found out about this website from my dad, he has been a member on here for some time and he told me to post in here, I had my car posted on facebook too but he told me it will probably do better on here since its an A body site! :) so I am real I promise lol

I actually just found out about this website from my dad, he has been a member on here for some time and he told me to post in here, I had my car posted on facebook too but he told me it will probably do better on here since its an A body site! :) so I am real I promise lol
I'm no nubee

Fender tag shows this to be a factory 1972 340 Duster, GY8 Gold Leaf Metallic exterior, well optioned, with power discs and steering, factory air, bench with center arm rest, AM/FM, column automatic. From the photos - some body damage, some roof rust, mangled front bumper, missing sharkstooth grill and at least the AC system components under the hood, cracked dash pad and probably a bunch of other parts requiring replacement. Depending on the condition of the floors, trunk, and the rest of the chassis and unibody (rust or previous collision damage, etc.) this could be a good project.
it is the correct grill, it came as an option.

Would you mind posting some pictures from underneath the car and possibly of the floor pan areas.

Would you mind posting some pictures from underneath the car and possibly of the floor pan areas.
here’s some pics I had taken under the common rust spots like the truck and under the quarter panels. Car pretty solid, with no rust in or out! Just the little surface rust I have in the main post. I will get under there tomorrow and take more
0EC4773D-A03C-4115-853A-6A537E138BE7.jpeg
D6E8ABAE-2F65-4EE3-9BBA-99F28B35EBE1.jpeg
F01B1A0D-E063-4181-ABA0-7C39F3E9150F.jpeg
D4436AFA-21AF-4F53-A249-FD6EFCBD8193.jpeg
76C4054F-2898-4D83-BC22-D27576107F67.jpeg
9035902E-9564-4B1B-827A-7389DFDB777D.jpeg
B0143D04-41AA-40DA-A017-515F7015525C.jpeg

Thanks crackedback ---- I pointed this out early in this thread along with several links to the factory documents at the Hamtramck library website - but the admins removed all that info. --- for what reason they removed this valuable info I have no idea., especially for those not versed in what the factory offered as standard equipment on the respective models.

At times it seems like we are on Facebook instead of a valuable Mopar resource --- on FB the censorship is maddening...

Are those home made rust repair patches welded into the trunk extentions?
I believe so, we bought the car as it sits years ago and just got it running but never got further. We noticed that when we bought it but the guy we got it from said he didn’t have an knowledge of when it was done he bought it like that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back