[FOR SALE] Gold Duster Stripe (71 and up)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparvinny

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of Gold Duster stripes (LH & RH fender to quarter) from Performance Car Graphics for sale. This stripe is correct for 71 and up units.

Price: $60

71 Gold Duster Stripe.JPG

Hey there, do you still have these? Hows the thickness on them, i bought a set earlier this year and they were awful, thin and cheap feeling. Would you consider shipping to the UK? Would appreciate if you could and im more than happy to pay shipping costs.

Thanks
Chris

Hey there, do you still have these? Hows the thickness on them, i bought a set earlier this year and they were awful, thin and cheap feeling. Would you consider shipping to the UK? Would appreciate if you could and im more than happy to pay shipping costs.

Thanks
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the email. I do not have any issues with shipping to the UK. What is your email address and I can send you some photos. I purchased the wrong stripes for my 70 Gold Duster, so I had to reorder. The stripes that I had installed on my Duster are made from the same paper/film as the 71 and up stripe that I have. The painter did not have any issues with installing the stripes.

Thanks
Vinny

If anyone is interested in the stripe and will be heading to the MCACN show on Saturday (11/19), I can deliver free of charge. Please PM me to work out logistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back