Gold Poly Demon Photos?

-

Demonkiddo71

Ohio Demon owner
Reaction score
Anyone got some good quality photos of a gold 71 Demon 340, black vinyl top? This is what my Demon was and will be, but I want Inspiration! Post 'em if you got 'em please! I can't seem to find any at all on the web, are these things that rare?

No vinyl top but I found this one on the web a few months ago. It's the original color that my '72 was.

Attachments

• Tawny Gold Demon 340.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 285
Close, ain't it? Since yours was a factory gold, do ya know how rare a factory gold 340 4spd w/rally gauges and white interior/tuff wheel might be?

Any 340 4 speed car is going to be rare. I don't think the A bodies have been reserched like the B and E's have so knowing how many have been build like that may be hard to say. She is a keeper though I can tell you that. How about some pics of your car. Would love to see it.

It's Just a shell right now, in the process of stripping/cutting out bad spots (just took literally 2 inches of filler out of L.R. quarter panel last night) plus I have to fill in the roof where some idiot put a sunroof in it. I will post some pics when I find 'em (lost somewhere on my hard drive) The car is a hideous dark green metallic color right now. It's not badly rusted though.

Have you started a members restoration thread yet? If not you should. Would be cool to see it come together for you. Good luck on your build.

I will start a thread as soon as I have a good picture base. It might not last long, 'cause I will run out of money real quick. I have been out of work since early '09 believe it or not! There is nowhere to work around here-sickening....

Hey, lived in Travelers Rest for a short time in my early teens, do the junkyards around there still look like used car lots? When I lived there there were old cars everywhere CHEAP. My nephew bought a '69 Sport Satellite for $500 with ZERO rust and a brand new interior (had 1 dent in LR quarter & a half-done 440 installed) He's still driving it today! Was a pain in the *** to get it back to Ohio, though. I couldn't stop looking at the cars that were for sale around there, man, it was ridiculous, even for the time (around '89 or '90)

I snapped this pic of this car that was parked beside me at Carlisle this year. It looks close to what your talking about.

Attachments

• IMG_3602.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 169
Cool, thanks a lot man, only thing missing is the stripes & emblems! I still can't believe how hard it is to find a pic of this color Demon. This one's definitely going up as wallpaper! =P~

Hey, lived in Travelers Rest for a short time in my early teens, do the junkyards around there still look like used car lots? When I lived there there were old cars everywhere CHEAP. My nephew bought a '69 Sport Satellite for $500 with ZERO rust and a brand new interior (had 1 dent in LR quarter & a half-done 440 installed) He's still driving it today! Was a pain in the *** to get it back to Ohio, though. I couldn't stop looking at the cars that were for sale around there, man, it was ridiculous, even for the time (around '89 or '90)

How bout that. Thats where I found my dart! I paid 3900 for it about 3 years ago and it had a little over 50K miles and is rust free. There are still quite a few nice cars around but as far as getting them cheap... Not so much!

My '73 Duster was originally Y6 Gold with a black vinyl top and white interior so I'd be curious to see what it looks like.....

couple more I found.

Attachments

• 8040700019_large.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 140
  • 8040700003_large.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 8040700020_large.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 152
-
Back