Gold star next to new alerts

-

Righty Tighty

Blame it on the dog
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I've noticed a gold star now appears next to new alerts. It doesn't seem to really do anything and goes away after a bit. Just out of curiosity, what's it for?
fullsizeoutput_1531.jpeg

To make you ask questions. lol

How's the foot, Limpy?

Haha, well it's working!

The foot is doing fine, thanks for asking. Doc says the incisions are healing well, still non-weight bearing so that sucks. I should start PT sometime in August and back to work mid-September. Just trying to make the best of the situation I'm in and stay positive.

Haha, well it's working!

The foot is doing fine, thanks for asking. Doc says the incisions are healing well, still non-weight bearing so that sucks. I should start PT sometime in August and back to work mid-September. Just trying to make the best of the situation I'm in and stay positive.
As long as it's healing good, you're probably home free. The biggest problem it seems is infection. If you can keep that at bay, you're golden.

As long as it's healing good, you're probably home free. The biggest problem it seems is infection. If you can keep that at bay, you're golden.
I agree. I actually don't notice it most of the time (aside from the bulky *** boot I'm dragging around), so I think that's a good thing. Not much pain, the swelling isn't terrible, no redness and the bruising is going away. Just need to make sure not to drop a cylinder head on my foot in the meantime...

My new notification used to highlight yellow. When the star came the yellow went away!!
Thanks for the input, so I'm guessing it just indicates that an alert is newer than the others? I don't even know why I'm asking about it, too much time on my hands, I guess!

-
Back