Golf cart?'s

-

HemiPar

Reaction score
Hey folks. I am looking at geting my first gold cart. What I am not sure about is which would be better to get. I see some that have a 4 stroke and some with 2 stroke. I know the difference but in gold cart which do you think is better? It will be used to drive around the camp ground which has a steep hill. So, help me figure this out??? Thanks.

I've had many 4 strokes, gas and go. I may be getting 1 on trade, cheap price. If interested, PM me

I have 3, one is 4 stroke and the other 2 are 2 stroke. Guess which one gets used?

One of the 2-Strokes? :D

Given the choice between a 2 or 4 stroke for an off-road bike/atv/cart/etc, I'd take the 2 stroke. No Cam, No Valves, No Lifters, No Springs, less stuff to break.

Thanks for the in put guys. I have been doing a search on line and from what I found is:

2 Stroke easier to work on, lighter and more HP.

4 STroke Clearner exhaust, more torque= better on hills and off road.

So now the search begins!!! Thanks again for the input...

I would go with gas I have owned several gas and electric. I prefer gas batteries to go bad. Maintenance is key to a gas cart, oil changes, air filters. Lot cheaper than batteries. As far as 2 strokes they don't run as good usually older smoke more. I currently have a 2007 Yamaha I-Drive, it a nice cart but still like club cars best.

Have a 1982 Yamaha 2cycle that is in very good condition

I like it but the exhaust smells and it is noisy, mom had it in Florida and they banned gas power carts in Xmas parade because of it. She now has an electric

If I were getting something for hills and woods think I would get a gator, Polaris or some other 4x4 gas 4 cycle unit.

-
Back