Golf fans ?

-

Workingdog1

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
WM Open likely to be wild finish.
I won't miss the last few groups at the 16th onward.
Any others enjoy the hijinks that can happen on 16 ?

I miss playing. The back is toast! Masters I watch!

Ding... same as people that want to talk about the super bowl and the "I'm not watching" crew jumps in. If you don't care, why answer.

Commenting on garbage internet content hoping people take heed is different. There your opinion may count. This is just another thread for some to pontificate in. LOL

Golf is the hardest sport to play consistently well other than hitting a baseball. Humbling sport. Guys hitting the ball 330+ crazy. I remember when 250 yard drives were long.

I love watching golf, but don't play much anymore. Even when I did, I wasn't any good - probably a bogey golfer at best. If it's a close leaderboard on a Sunday, I'll have it on in the garage while I'm tinkering on whatever. Didn't catch today though.

The players in today's tournament got anywhere from $42.000, to 3.2 million dollars from last place, to first place.
Wish i could have earned that type of money, and am perfectly content watching "the paint drying" with those professionals playing their chosen sport.

Last edited:
I love watching golf, but don't play much anymore. Even when I did, I wasn't any good - probably a bogey golfer at best. If it's a close leaderboard on a Sunday, I'll have it on in the garage while I'm tinkering on whatever. Didn't catch today though.
Dude, If I can I'll watch Golf Channel starting Thursdays then switch to Network accordingly since 2015.
The guys are good, new younger players also and . . . 2nd paid over $ 2,000,000 today !
Genesis next Thursday at Riviera.
I was in the Land Development game a bit . . . Build it and THEY will come. Lol

I've never really had a desire to play, but I do like watching it. I'd say it takes a good bit of natural talent and tons of practice to get to the pro level. I usually pull for Phil Mikelson if he's playing when I watch.

:thumbsup:

I've never really had a desire to play, but I do like watching it. I'd say it takes a good bit of natural talent and tons of practice to get to the pro level. I usually pull for Phil Mikelson if he's playing when I watch.

Sorry but screw Phil and LVI Crowd Saudi fuks ! Get real.

Tiger will be at Riviera/Genesis. Is Phil playing OR welcome ? Juz asking from an old fk.

The players in today's tournament got anywhere from $42.000, to 3.2 million dollars from last place, to first place.
Wish i could have earned that type of money, and am perfectly content watching "the paint drying" with those professionals playing their chosen sport.
I did look at payouts also and . . . I know it's a lot of work and do appreciate it . . . go a ways towards fixing an A body lil

I tried playing golf and watching it. I just couldn't get into it

I quit going to games when the players started getting a portion of concession sales.

Great sport and super addictive. LOL, On the morning after my last night shift we'd hit the links at 7:30am and play 'til we couldn't see the ball anymore. We were members and kept going around and around. I think our record was 3 1/2 rounds in one day.

Great sport and super addictive. LOL, On the morning after my last night shift we'd hit the links at 7:30am and play 'til we couldn't see the ball anymore. We were members and kept going around and around. I think our record was 3 1/2 rounds in one day.

Cool ! I was building a subdivision in Santa Clarita and would get dropped off at Mex joint a couple of times a month, have a beer or two, walk up to Six Flags to meet wife and kids. Season passes so no cost other than parking.
The lines were nonexistent or just a couple of minutes. I think one of the records for us was 7 times on Riddlers Revenge. Fun times !

-
Back