Golfers. What an amazing 2023 PGA golf tournament.

-
I googled and found out, Michael Block, the PGA club pro, got $288,333.00 for his 15th place finish.
Boy, he can certainly buy lots of rounds of drinks, at his favorite bar and grill, for shooting that hole in one.

I bet now you wish you'd stuck with it. lol
When it came to activities like that when i was a kid, i never seemed to have any coordination, between my eyes, hands, body, then the brain, to get everything going in the the proper order, sequence, for sports activities.
Don't think i was put together just right in that department, at birth. Dunno.
But now at age 70, i really haven't done that bad, with the cards that i have been delt with, in this life on top of planet Earth, so far.

Incredible story for pro Block. The players are crazy how well they smack that ball around the course.

I started playing when I was about 6-7. Didn't have much patience, but was pretty good. My grandfather suggested I stick with it and my response from playing football, hockey, etc was... golf was for pussies. LOL It was really expensive to play back in the day. Almost no good public courses/practice areas. It was a country club sport.
What is the only sport I can still play today, golf. Wish I would have listened to my Grandfather because I may have avoided 6 knee surgeries, multiple broken bones, concussions, etc.

-
Back