GONE-rallye oil pressure gauge NOS - 20 minutes left on ebay no bids yet $50.00

-
2 automagic bids at the last second. still a great price.

upload_2022-6-2_16-7-9.png

upload_2022-6-2_16-9-27.png

What's so rare about a rally oil pressure gage?
confused-gif.gif

The real PIA is finding the correct sender to match the gage in the car.

What's so rare about a rally oil pressure gage
Just that it was NOS and cheap till the end of the auction

I was thinking about taking one of the extra guages I now have and making a pressure gauge out of it. With the right sender ofcourse. A fuel gauge back with L and H to replace the E and F

take the top and middle off the E = L

Take the top off and add a right side to the F= H
It could be calibrated so I would know if it is between nothing and 20, 20 and 40, and greater than 40:)realcrazy: like that would happen without 50 or 60wt in the engine)

Last edited:
Funny 'cause after looking for a long time both used or new finally got an NOS sender last month at a fairly reasonable price. Did have a flipper (or maybe a shill?) try to snipe it in the last hour. Just worked out for me that I saw what was going on and placed my bets so I'd not regret it either way.

There are Definitely Bots/ flippers that wait til the 11th Hour/ 59 minutes and 39 seconds to grab ****. I've Witnessed it, trying to buy things I needed.

I've done sniper bids with 5 seconds to go on stuff I wanted. I figure out what it's worth to me, and bid that amount. Sometimes I get it for less than that. Sometimes I lose the auction to another sniper. That way I avoid bidding wars.
I'm pretty sure I have a Rallye dash NOS oil pressure gauge for which I paid $35. I think I'll hold on to it for awhile.

I have done the same thing. If you bid early you just raise the final price.

Automatic bids takes the sport out of it.

I have done the same thing. If you bid early you just raise the final price.

Automatic bids takes the sport out of it.

In sort of a demented way, I get a little satisfaction out of costing the snipers money by bidding it up, if I don’t get it.

With a little digging one can take a bit of a guess as to what sellers and other bidders are into. I took a look at both in this case and decided neither was an enthusiast, just people selling or buying and selling (ie flipping). I might have put my initial bid in too early but it was a relisting as I had forgot to bid on it the first time it was listed...
Unfortunately the photos were fuzzy enough I couldn't be certain the unit was truly correct. I bought a stator in an correct box that was NOS but for a revised squareback rather than what the box was labbeled. Seller offered a refund but wasnt worth shipping it back. I'll run into someone who could use it.

I think you should be able to see who is bidding to help stop sellers from bidding on their own stuff. I know it would be a different account BUT if you see a pattern like bob123 always bids on Robertabc's items then you might be able to have eBay investigate.

Most of the time I stay away from the bids and just go with buy it now.

-
Back