Gonna go for it!!

-

Cudapete

Reaction score
I've finally got my color choice down to 3 color combos all 3 are house of kolors pearls and I think I've picked the one it will be. This winter I'm gonna get started doing a serious resto on my gts. I did all the suspension, brakes and interior 100% then got in a hurry and splashed some paint on a very clean body and enjoyed the hell out of it!! Now that the newness has worn off I'm gonna gut it totally glass and all and give it the paint job it deserves. Ive decided ?( lol) to go house of kolors limetime green pearl over a yellow/gold base and a white vinyl top and stripe. The 408 is also gonna get a full port job on the heads and new m-1 intake plus a bigger cam before going back in. Then eventually a new set of torque thrusts or something instead of the cragers. My goal is to have a old school style (IE:15' 60's on the rear slight rake) 11.99 pump gas car that looks at home at the strip or the local cruise night. I'll post pics as I get going Its gonna be a slow start my son(future mopar driver) is arriving in 5 weeks, but slow and steady wins the race in this case and I've got my cuda to drive next summer.Kinda a stupid post but I'm excited to be a dad and do another resto so I thought I'd share since I asked for color opinions a while back. Heres a pic of the car already siiting in my "shop" awaiting tear down PETE

68 dart gts 089.jpg

Keep us updated and when my children was born I was doing the same thing :cheers:
Moma needs us out of the house some times ya know 8)
Looking forward to your build and congrat's Dad :cheers:

-
Back