Gonna have a car!! WOOHOO!!

-

BJS racing

Not all there!
Reaction score
Well Finally got the money I have been waiting for and I will be going to pickup a 71 Demon end of the week or begining of next week. I will definatly be posting some pics when I get her. I have been wanting this car since I was about 5 years old. This rocks!

It is actually in decent shape. missing the front valance and rear bumper and tail lights are missing. Couple of little dings in the body but it appears to be very solid. Looks like surface rust on the Quarters and light rust in the spare area in whic I am going to cut out and make a full flat trunk.

congradulations! :headbang: Definately want to see pics. Does it have the original engine and trans?

It does have a motor and tranny as far as if it is the original I don't know quite yet. I will do some homework on it when I get it home. Why you interested in the motor.

wouldnt mind having another 340. really just looking for a 340 block,since I have the internals and heads to put it together with. was you going to sell the motor and trans out of it?

I thought that I said but I guess I didn't. It is a /6 car with auto. If someone wants it they can come and get it. I'll take 50 bucks for it. I'll give it to you if you bring an engine hoist and pull it. Where I'm at right now I won't have the room to pull it. I'll have to load it up and carry it and pull it or disasemble it and pull the motor piece by piece. Yuck!

Well I don't know how to post pics on here. I do have some on mopar chat. I also got my christmas present from me las night. The Alston Pro Street 4-link showed up yesterday. I have never delt with them before but this is a high quality system. Pulled every thing out to make sure it was all there and check the condition of everything and man good looking stuff.

Well so far I have all the interior and dash out of the car. All the glass is out of the car. Best of all. Saturday the title showed up. Its mine and I can prove it now. Oh yeah. All I have left to do is to get the bottom side of the car striped down and get the motor and tranny out of it then it is off to get sandblasted. Then the real work begins.

-
Back