gonna take a peak of this on saturday

-
This is most likely the best solution. You dad should know what he has and the history behind it.

Just don't tear this one apart. Learn from past mistakes.

Did he give you the RamCharger or was it another truck?
its a 87 ramcharger 4x4 318 runs and drives so no need to tear apart he wont let me LOL

I crushed two RamChargers the last time I crushed cars about a month ago. They were pretty well gone. I still have one with a 360 in it that is complete that I am going to part out. It is not rust free is why it will be parted.

its a 87 ramcharger 4x4 318 runs and drives so no need to tear apart he wont let me LOL

Good, you will thank it for him later. Feel free to post pics though. It may be an A-body site but we also have a general mopar forum on here. Create a thread in here for your truck and share with us. And prove to us you've learned something from all of this too... don't go back to the way you were, because if you do, that might be the nail in the coffin for your reputation on here.

As far as I am concerned, from one young gun to a slightly younger young gun, we're cool, but start listening to what people here have to say more. 8)

everythying always works out in the end.

good job to dad, and I hope you have learned a thing or two over the last coule weeks.

I'm done with this thread.

Phil

-
Back