Good day alert

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It was sunny and nice here on the hill Saturday :cheers:
As some of you know I finely got waggin's dual's all piped up and had to make a run to the county line for some refreshment's 8)
My change jar got emptied for this day 8)
I carried my camera all day and I just thought I would share some pictures I took of my day and thank waggin for getting my low deck 170 breathing much better :cheers:
There must have been a truck race or show some where because these folks came by on my way to the Party store, 6 big show and shine looking big rigs =P~

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 002.jpg

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 001.jpg

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 004.jpg

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 006.jpg

I spotted this cool 36 dodge =P~=P~
this would be a great little car hauler or parts grabber 8)

Duals all HOOKED UP 020.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 021.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 022.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 023.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 024.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 025.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 026.jpg

Pretty cool find indeed Mike. I wish I could find a truck like that. I would have to part out my Power Wagon to get it on the raod. But don't tell the "DOG" (PW), he would not like that:toothy10:

Pretty cool find indeed Mike. I wish I could find a truck like that. I would have to part out my Power Wagon to get it on the raod. But don't tell the "DOG" (PW), he would not like that:toothy10:
hahahah!! I here that :happy10:

Glad to hear you had a good day Mike!! Thanks for sharing the pics. That Dodge dually is nice!!!
You are welcome :happy10: I seen chebbu engine in it and said what the !!!!

Here is the cool picture of the day when I got back 8) I used Creed's stock car for a work bench :happy10::happy10:

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 008.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 032.jpg

Looks like a great day, Super Mario likes to get the job done! That Dodge truck is cool, from the year my Dad was born. I wish I could time-travel and live for just one day in that simpler time.

very cool. glad you had a good day! it's raining over here....:( not cool....if my truck was running up to snuff id go play in the mud. lol

Looks like a great day, Super Mario likes to get the job done! That Dodge truck is cool, from the year my Dad was born. I wish I could time-travel and live for just one day in that simpler time.
Wouldn't that be cool to be able to go back :happy10:
Super Mario was found in that Plymouth Valor'E Small Block gave Creed :happy10: Creed and I spent a nice day together on his 76 Plymouth stock car. Making Memories :happy10: I call them M&M's :cheers:

very cool. glad you had a good day! it's raining over here....:( not cool....if my truck was running up to snuff id go play in the mud. lol
It rained and stormed her yesterday"Sunday" so I took advantage of a nice Saturday all alone on the hill :happy10:
Just me Victoria and Mario and a cooler of cold BL and sun shine :happy10:

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 009.jpg

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 013.jpg

when in the hell are they going to retire super mario how old is that guy

I see dual exhaust on there :cheers:
You mean " I see my dual exhaust on there " I have a video of it in my restoration thread 8)

For the folks out there that don't know, waggin built them for Victoria little 170 / :cheers:

when in the hell are they going to retire super mario how old is that guy
I have not a clue, Never played the game in my life 8)
But I have herd of him and seen him before, he was in that 76 Valor'E

-
Back