Good day at track!

-

Kevin D.

Reaction score
The weather here in western Arkansas was just too nice last Sunday. Last Sunday race of year. I just could not pass it up.My little dart with mild 340 just loved the weather. Old best was 8.32 on my second pass it clicked of a 8.21 that is about 12.79 in 1/4 mile man was I a happy racer.Thats in a fully street legal trim mild 340. Through the mufflers. Well its time to start my winter project on car solid cam edelbrock heads and some new headers,Thanks Kevin.

Congratulations Kevin :cheers: What track did you race at over there ?
Sounds like you are doing real good on the light and getting to the first 60' mark real good!!
You sure are getting close to a brake out in the 8.0 class :cheers:

I always go to centerville dragway, centerville Ar. great track, good people. Yes am finally getting my burn out and launch patterns down. Always go out in first round from lack of experience just started racing again after a 32 yr. absence just couldnt take being gone anymore.A great day for a guy almost 60,Kevin.

Sounds great, I will have to make a trip there one day next year, Bill Deadman races there and I have seen the track on u-tube and looks like a REAL nize track.

Are we going to see you this year Kevin :burnout:

Am trying to get ready now for Feb 17. If weather holds up.See my thread at Small block tech ( Finally) Will try and make George Rays on my bucket list,Kevin.

Attachments

• 0121131123.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 173
George Rays's ,so sweet! Any day of racing,brings peace to the soul......

-
Back