Good deal?

-

ThogtheCaveman

Grand Admiral
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just went to go check out a '72 charger and I want to know what you guys think. If you go to craig's list and search in orange county "1972 charger" it should be the only thing to show up, I didn't want to post the link because I am not sure if I am supposed to....anyway, the guy wants 8,500, supposedly everything has been rebuilt and checked out. Also it supposedly has a 360/727, but I couldn't see any casting # to confirm it wasn't just a 318. It has some bondo spots that are falling out, with little to no rust. It seems to run pretty good, he took me for a ride and it sounds pretty healthy also. Just wanted to know what any of you guys think. Thanks

think the Charger's maybe a bit expensive for just a small block. what part of orange county are you in? i think i saw your car up on jackstands a while ago. i'm in fullerton

racingsnake440 said:
think the Charger's maybe a bit expensive for just a small block. what part of orange county are you in? i think i saw your car up on jackstands a while ago. i'm in fullerton

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, plus the guy was no help at all, the only thing he knew was that his daddy's wallet was fat and that's why he had this car, his dad also wasn't any help either, again he only knew that his wallet was fat and that's why his son had the car. You probably did see my car, it's been up on those jackstands for quite some time. I'm in east Anaheim, a couple of miles from downtown Fullerton

-
Back