Good Fiberglass Fenders for a Good Price?

-

Duster 76

Reaction score
I know its probably been covered here somewhere in the depths of the forum, I was just wondering where is a good place to get fiberglass fenders for a Plymouth Duster at a good price? I came across Unlimited Products and the price is nice, but I've heard to many horror stories of bad products, and rude customer service. Anyone know of a place that makes a good product at a good price? Steel re-pops are about 450 or so, I was hoping to find fiberglass one for like 300-350? Thanks guys!

Yeah I was looking at them, cost a little bit more then what I would like but so has this whole project lol. Thanks 67 cuda

Yeah I was looking at them, cost a little bit more then what I would like but so has this whole project lol. Thanks 67 cuda

Fiberglass body parts, are expensive( for garbage..) & extremely expensive ( for good stuff..) 'Glass work ,is so time consuming( bad & good...), it's a pricey commodity...

I bought stinger products in the past. They make a really good product. Nice & strait. I wish some one would come out with steel fenders for my 69 cuda. I bought FG for my cuda because its the only thing out there. Let us know what you decide.

-
Back