Good Ford forum on the net?

-
I dropped a 351W into my '66 Ranchero. The previous 289 was the 271 hp factory model with many good additions. The 351 ran good, don't get me wrong but compared to my 289 it was like going from a 375 horse 327 chebbie to their 4v 350. Whole different driving experience.
Way bak in the early ninties I was out n about in the Mo. country side actually sorta lost, with an eye out for anything Mopar. I came up on a farmhouse sitting side tht road with a o]pole bulding next to it and a 65 or so Stand itting there too. I pulled in the yard and actually found the owner here working in a shed. I of course ask about anything Mopar and the conversation gets over to Mustangs. He take me over to the pole barn and there sat a 65? R model Shelby stang. He had found it is a pasture out in Ks. and built it back from its "resting" condition. We went for us short ride. It was scary fast.

Way bak in the early ninties I was out n about in the Mo. country side actually sorta lost, with an eye out for anything Mopar. I came up on a farmhouse sitting side tht road with a o]pole bulding next to it and a 65 or so Stand itting there too. I pulled in the yard and actually found the owner here working in a shed. I of course ask about anything Mopar and the conversation gets over to Mustangs. He take me over to the pole barn and there sat a 65? R model Shelby stang. He had found it is a pasture out in Ks. and built it back from its "resting" condition. We went for us short ride. It was scary fast.
R model Shelbys were spiked to somewhere around 330hp, and put on a good weight loss plan too. Crazy rare car, if memory serves there were only around 50 built.

I'd join! I am a closet ford guy after all. Lol Fairlanes are my favorite im pretty found of ford trucks too. 64s and 68/68 ford Fairlanes are my favorite non mopar cars !
I would, too. I've tried to talk him into it, but I don't think he's interested. Too bad too. It'd be the best Ford forum on the net.

-
Back