***Good Guy Alert--64physhy***

-

MopaR&D

Nerd Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair of small block Magnum heads (with rocker gear and pushrods) from 64physhy a couple months ago, for a good price. Unfortunately one of the boxes containing a head and its valvetrain got delivered to my house EMPTY with one end open... Thanks USPS :bootysha::thebirdm: Problems quickly arose as 64 hadn't opted for shipping insurance (I haven't the past few times I shipped packages either...) so it was basically lost altogether. However after some e-mails back and forth (with 64physhy mentioning a few very reasonable solutions) we agreed to have him search for another head at his convenience. Long story short I now have a complete pair of rebuilt Magnum heads in fine condition and one head's worth valvetrain, with the other side's rockers soon to be on the way (only parts I really need). I am much closer to building my 360 Magnum now, thanks a lot for your help 64physhy!

I retired from the USPS. Just about guarantee that the head is/was in the "nixie" area of the processing center either from where it originated or the one that services your delivery unit. Chances are the box opened up traveling down a conveyor belt, the head going down to the "reject" bin of and the box went to the right bin. If it has been months, it is more than likely now sitting in a claims unit somewhere.

-
Back