****good Guy Alert!!! Chasduster!!!

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Some of you may or may not know, but with us Canadian members having issues with couriers and getting gouged with their outrageous broker fees. I spotted an intake I was in search of on fleabay(LD340 with chrylsler # stamped on it!!)The seller wouldnt ship via USPS, only FUPS. So I put out a call for help. I posted a thread here looking for anyone near Akron NY. Thats where the fleabay seller was located. Although a few members stepped up, Chasduster was closest and pm'd me right away. Chas offered to have it shipped to him and then re-ship for me. He opened it out, made sure there was no powdered white substance and then re-packed it and saved me $$$. Well I finally got my intake. And I took some pictures and posted it with another acquistion from the US, my BOOBERRY!! And of course you gotta have milk-in-a-bag to go with the BOOBERRY!! Tomorrow 1st thing Chas even before my 1st lefthander(I'm on holidays) I will be having a bowl of Booberry. Thanks Chasduster for doing what you did, you are a credit to this site!! I just want to thank FABO as well...awesome site and awesome people

DSCF0185 (Medium).JPG

DSCF0186 (Medium).JPG

DSCF0187 (Medium).JPG

Great to hear!
(especially about the boo-berry!)
Way to go chas!

Being Chas is from NY he knows a thing or 2 about being gouged! (ask about all the freaking NYS taxes) LOL Here is to you! cheers

Thanks guys.... Its so nice to come here everyday to see everybodys progress in there cars or read about what they did over the weekend.... This place keeps me sane and makes me humble.... 4spddragtop is an awesome guy to....he trusted me, he didn;t know me from Adam...That takes cohunnas.... I would do it again in a NY minute..

..oh hey... that not a bag of milk !!!! thats packing material ! ..... lol....

Awesome to hear guys.... good work !

-RPM

This is a great place guys with great people and great advice! Definitely addicting, just ask my neglected wife!!

-
Back