***Good guy alert, Demon Tracks***

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
A couple days ago Demon Tracks aka Chris signed up as a new member but originally chose Demonseed as his logon. Personally, as you might expect, I (Demon Seed) had some issues with his choice and even though he didn't have to change his name he did anyway. I might add that there were "NO" threats or intimidation from yours truly that lead up to Chris picking the new name of Demon Tracks.8) So I want to thank Chris and formally welcome him to the greatest addiction on the web.:cheers:

Mike will probably disagree with me as I now he prefers those big booby sites over FABO, don't ya Mike.:toothy10::toothy10:

A couple days ago Demon Tracks aka Chris signed up as a new member but originally chose Demonseed as his logon. Personally, as you might expect, I (Demon Seed) had some issues with his choice and even though he didn't have to change his name he did anyway. I might add that there were "NO" threats or intimidation from yours truly that lead up to Chris picking the new name of Demon Tracks.8) So I want to thank Chris and formally welcome him to the greatest addiction on the web.:cheers:

Mike will probably disagree with me as I now he prefers those big booby sites over FABO, don't ya Mike.:toothy10::toothy10:

Demon Seed, I think you need to register Demonseed to protect your name, you know, like the www. people........ then sell the name! LOL

Welcome aboard Demon Tracks!! Jump on in and enjoy this great place full of some of the best of the best tec's and folks there is around
We have allot of Mike's here demon seed :cheers:

Hello to Chris! From the West Kootenay region of B.C...Another Canuck? Where ya at?

Welcome aboard Demon Tracks!! Jump on in and enjoy this great place full of some of the best of the best tec's and folks there is around
We have allot of Mike's here demon seed :cheers:

Do you mean the comment about big boobies Mike, well of course I meant you memike.:twisted:

Aloha Demon Tracks!

Demon Seed....could have meant me as well....:snakeman:

again Aloha!
mike

-
Back