Good Guy Alert for Memike!

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post everyone, but I just wanted to be sure that everyone saw this! I know not everyone will open a post originally addresed to me. :coffee2:

ramcharger said:
Mike, alternator should be marked on the tag if it still has one. Well hell, send it anyway! Do you have the ability to ship those wheels? If its too much trouble, don't worry about it, but I think those would look sweet powdercoated in black!

OK Mike, here's the list:

Wheels
console
rams head
alternator

Like I said, if its too much trouble to send the wheels, that's OK. Let me know what it will cost you to ship, and I will send you a certified check from my bank. Your a great guy Mike and the world's a better place with you in it.

memike said:
The console ram's head and alternator I can try to get out to you soon but the tire's will have to be taken off and then I will figure the cost to send them for you. I can put the alternator and rams head in the console and get them out to you.
I think there are allot of helpers out there I am just saving face and doing my part as a old mopar man.

And glad to help.

So I think you will see a package the same size as the console ate your home soon

Keep us updated On your ramcharger Young man.

I can't believe that someone who doesn't know me from beans would do this for me! Just when my faith in the human race has sunk to the depths, Mike comes along and shows me that it's OK to be a nice guy, and do things for other people out of the kindness of your heart. The only real common bond we have is Mopars and this site.

People have asked me for years what in the heck I see in my mechanical madness, and I could only answer "Speed, competition, experimentation and knowledge that I did it "Myself". Hell, I even dropped my engine and trans in recently on my own. Well, Mike has shown me that there is another side to this hobby, and that is the people. I joined this site to seek knowledge and hopefully help someone else out along the way, but I never thought I would actually receive anything in the way of parts, nor would I ask. Well, Mike's just blown that out of the water for me!

Thanks again Mike for your help and support. Jeez, I don't even have an A-Body yet! I'll be sure to keep you updated and post a pic of those wheels powdercoated and with my 33x12.50 BFGoodrich's mounted on 'em.

Don't worry Adam, I promise I won't try to turn this into a truck site!

Mike, here's an updated pic of the progress.

side.jpg

:headbang: Good job Mike. Ramcharger that is what this site and many others are all about. Helping one another where we can. The Ram is looking like it is coming along. Keep up the good work.

Thanks guy!!! These parts fell in my lap and this young fellow Ramcharger has ambition
and works hard on his mopar.He seems to be a good guy here also.
It is easy to help people like this when they help there self and and ramcharger fit the bill.
I will be in town monday and I will ship these parts to you,Dodge hood letters, Ram head,90amp alt,and a dirty but in perfect shape center console you can die black and put it in that fine beast. :blob:
I had a ramcharger befor and would like to have another one day, after I find that special A bodie.

The wheels may take awhile I will have to get someone to take the tires off and find out shipping cost will be.

Glad to help out ramcharger I see you got alot dun motor looks damn good :headbang:

parts.jpg

parts1.jpg

Attaboy Mikey!! That's what this sport, and this site in particular, is all about. With so many people in the world trying to take everyone for every penny they can, it's refreshing to see someone like you who just wants to HELP someone without having both hands buried deep in their pockets. In my book, you're one of the really good ones Mike. :)

I'm with you old vart it is nice to see hobbyists swapping and selling parts to help others out and not try to make a huge profit from parts. To me thats what it is all about, kudos to you Mike!!

I am going to have to change my hat size this morning guys!!!!

Thanks

faulerkater.jpg

It must be a Mike thing. ValiantMike set me a pair of 15 x 7 sbp rallyes without me sending any $. He said he would send the wheels and when he got a total for shipping he would let me know and get him the money as soon as I could.

Thank's Mikes!

memike that cat has couch camo on, blends right in, even has folds and wrinkles.

Chuck

Your parts are cleaned up and boxed up and ready for the mail tomorrow
sorry I did not get it dun today.

This is the box you will see

Sid can you spot boogie! she is everywhere

ramcharger 003.jpg

Cerwin said:
Anyone for a game of POOL? we can meet a mikes house!.. lol

You go mikey.. You go!

Cerwin there is plenty of room come on down and bring a stick because there are some wolves around here too.

dog77.jpg

memike said:
Your parts are cleaned up and boxed up and ready for the mail tomorrow
sorry I did not get it dun today.

This is the box you will see

Sid can you spot boogie! she is everywhere

Thanks again Mike! :salute:

:thumbup: You are very welcome sir, Enjoy :salute:

Mike,

Got the parts yesterday in excellent condition. That console will work perfect. I believe thats a 90amp alt too! I went to get ya a certified check today then realized I didn't have your first and last name with me (duh!). Anyway, please PM with your name and address (return address on the box got kinda blurred in shipping and there was no name?) so I can send you a cert. check ASAP in the right name at the correct address. This was a good thing you did for me and I don't want to screw this up.

You're the man Mike!

It was a pleasure to help you ramcharger
and I am glad the parts worked out. :salute:
I pm my name and address to you.
know get that transfer case dun and keep us updated. :thumbup:

Got the check and thanks for the Tip!!!
You filled my cooler up and I had one for you too!

ramcharger sent to much money , But I wont tell him :-$

He may be a good guy... But that does not change the fact that he is from Arkansas... :poke: :thumbup:

SleeperScamp said:
He may be a good guy... But that does not change the fact that he is from Arkansas... :poke: :thumbup:

Texas is further down the list :wav: :headbang: :butthead:
Don't we love it.

ark1.jpg

memike said:
Got the check and thanks for the Tip!!!
You filled my cooler up and I had one for you too!

No problem Mike, my pleasure. Wish I coulda been there to share a beer with ya!

Oh yeah, don't ever let a Texan give you a hard time, you should see the way they drive in the Colorado mountains. You'd think they never saw a hill in their life! LOL! Just kidding Sleeper! :goodman:

-
Back