Good guy alert!... SKARGE

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Just taking a few minutes to put out a good guy alert for SKARGE (aka, Scott from Legendary) ... Some of you may remember a few months back that I had some issues with Legendary... Basically being told by the first salesperson I spoke with, that my headliner samples would be out to me in just a couple days.. then after 4 weeks, and several unreturned phone calls, I was pissed and basically ready to write Legendary off altogether..

After I posted a thread venting about this ordeal, Scott got ahold of me, and I called him.. we had a great talk on the phone, he was super cool to deal with.. Had my headliner samples just 2 days later.. Had some money issues and couldnt order right away...

Spoke with Scott again last Thursday, and was all ready to order my stuff... He suggested I wait for the Columbus Ohio swap meet this past Saturday, but I couldnt go.. some of my friends were going though.. So he had me give them all the info about what I wanted to order, and told me to have them speak directly with him at the show...

He was super cool and professional with my friends, and he took care of me in a big way, to help make up for how I had been treated before.. in my opinion he went above and beyond for me and I very much appreciate it.. from now on, if I have any need to deal with Legendary, Scott will be the only one there to get my business.. and if anyone else is thinking of purchasing from Legendary, call Scott.. his extension there is 212....

Thanks Scott!

Scott helped me a ton in the past. I made sure I sent him a message right away when I saw you were having problems.

I will definitely recommend him to others.

Scott helped me a ton in the past. I made sure I sent him a message right away when I saw you were having problems.

I will definitely recommend him to others.

I remember you posting in my thread when I was all pissed off, and I totally appreciate you getting ahold of Scott and getting him involved.. it helped immensly..

-
Back