Good Guy Alert!!!! Small Block

-

Sharko

Sharko
Reaction score
I bought a few hood parts for my 65 Cuda from Small Block and he went out of his way for me and bead blasted all the parts and packed them up very niceley, and sent me the parts without payment. Of course I he got paid, but just wanted to say he's one hell of a guy. I believe thats the way it should be, between all of us honest hard working car guys. Ok I'm done now just wanted to put that out there.

Thanks Again Small Block !!!!
Sharko

Small Block has been going out of his way again :tongue9:
We need to get a fence put up around that man, he always doing that :-D
Top shelf member for sure :-D

I bought a few hood parts for my 65 Cuda from Small Block and he went out of his way for me and bead blasted all the parts and packed them up very niceley, and sent me the parts without payment. Of course I he got paid, but just wanted to say he's one hell of a guy. I believe thats the way it should be, between all of us honest hard working car guys. Ok I'm done now just wanted to put that out there.

Thanks Again Small Block !!!

Sharko

Sharko...small block treated me the same way...you won't find a better
guy anywhere...and memike is right up there with him!

He is one onery rascal. You have to watch them hillbilly's.

Bill is excellent, A1, bang-up, banner, boss [slang], capital, classic, crackerjack, dandy, divine, fabulous, fine, first-class, first-rate, grand, great, groovy, heavenly, jim-dandy, keen, marvelous (or marvellous), mean, neat, nifty, noble, par excellence, prime, sensational, splendid, stellar, sterling, superb, superior, superlative, supernal, swell, terrific, tip-top, top, top-notch, unsurpassed, and wonderful.

And now his head is so swollen, he'll have to drop FABO and go to FBBO for the extra headroom! LOL!

Bill is excellent, A1, bang-up, banner, boss [slang], capital, classic, crackerjack, dandy, divine, fabulous, fine, first-class, first-rate, grand, great, groovy, heavenly, jim-dandy, keen, marvelous (or marvellous), mean, neat, nifty, noble, par excellence, prime, sensational, splendid, stellar, sterling, superb, superior, superlative, supernal, swell, terrific, tip-top, top, top-notch, unsurpassed, and wonderful.

And now his head is so swollen, he'll have to drop FABO and go to FBBO for the extra headroom! LOL!

Thank you bamacuda :toothy10: Treva and I are loao, you should right music, I keep trying to find a word you missed and can't :-D
Wait :tongue9: I don't see COOL CAT :rock: :-D

-
Back