****good guy alert****

-

stokey04964

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know of a good guy here on the Forum!! Dusterdude72 helped me find a windshield gasket for my Demon! He may not have known he helped me out but the information that he supplied to this website helped me locate a part that I was sure I'd never find. It's guys like this that make this website the best site for guys like me stumbling through their restorations!! Thanks again to Dusterdude72 and FABO!!!!

Dusterdude72 has always been a valued member here, I'm not at all suprised by this :thumbrig:
Way to go!

awesome job Duster!! now.. can you find me a rear window rubber for a 69 Dart? LOL

I just spoke with Rick today and he told me his A-body shelf was basically cleared out this week because of the people I refered to him and that he only had a few B-body things left.

but it wouldnt hurt to contact him and see if maybe he has one!

the back glass gaskets are looking to be slightly easier to get ahold of than windshield gaskets are but for how long who knows?

otherwise call around to places like yearone and local glass shops and see if they have any on hand or if they are on back order also.

it would appear EVERYONE's backordered LOL .. I got a back rubber from Steele Rubber.. but it doesnt fit right at all.. so im back to square one.. I have a new front windshield gasket thats perfect.. this back glass thing is gonna hold me up I guess LOL .. but thanks for the info my friend...

I can't vouch for all brands but my precision brand windshield gasket was a great fit and that's what my glass installer told me he likes using the most.

good luck!

cool.. good to know sir.. oh by the way.. you still making decals and graphics?

lol.. ok just checking.. when the time comes, its still you I want to make me the '360 four barrel' decals I wanted for the sides of my hood scoop (we talked about it months ago lol.. its just taking me forever to reach that stage of the game)

-
Back