Good Guy Alert

-

Realm412

Reaction score
Just wanted to take the time to thank and acknowledge Memike for helping me out. I was asking some questions about general body work for my '63 Valiant when he popped into the thread and asked me about the condition of my Taillights. So, I responded and he offered me not only a set of Taillights complete with bezel and what look to be extra NOS lenses but a set of Reverse lights and bezels. All he asked in return, was that I possibly go gold with this site. Keep in mind this wasn't a nescessity, it was more of "if you could." So, I looked into the gold membership, weighed it against all of the help I've recieved here either with my own posts/pm's or just using the search feature, and then added up what a great help Memike has been not only to me but to the community here as a whole and joined up.

Thanks Mike, you are truly a good guy!
-Greg

Thank you Greg, When I seen a member here with a 63 Valiant I was very exited to see your project,:blob: And you put it well when you say this is a great community here as a whole.:thumbrig:
We have some great folks here, and a lot of great tec's that will help us along. I have been sitting on these parts for over a year and a half hoping to use them.
But as you can see I have the best A body in the world know thanks to a bunch of great people here.:color:
Take your time and enjoy your 63 Sedan as I am mine.
I bet there is a lot of members that know how long I have been siting on those part's waiting to find a good home for them.

Victoria and I are proud you had a home for them.:thumbrig:
And thank you very much for the kind word's

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20010%20%28Custom%29.jpg

-
Back