Good Holley Jet Source

-

SpeedThrills

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm working on my Holley Avenger 770 using this thread as a guide: Power Valve Selection: The Definitive Answer I was directed to it on my thread about taking my Duster to the track.
I'm going to need some jets, but I sure won't ever need all the jets that are in the the sets that go from 64 to 99.
It has 72's and 76's now. Is there a way to buy some around those sizes? (Probably leaner after I re-work the PVCR's.)

Look on ebay. They have them listed any way you want them.

Order them from summit in blister packs of two. Holley sells em separately.

Order them from summit in blister packs of two. Holley sells em separately.
It might pay to buy the whole darned set. If I use say, just 3 sets each, front and rear, that's $66! No matter how I buy them, I'll have to get the order over $99 to save the shipping.

Anybody want to buy some jets? lol

I’ve got this jet kit,
F82F026B-5C6A-4476-A717-3C4399A87683.png

Not a thing wrong with it. It’s a worthwhile investment if you’re a Holly carb guy. The way I see it, if you sell the carb you simply put the original jets back in it, and you have your complete jet kit again ready for the next carb which could be a bigger carburetor with bigger jets or perhaps a smaller one what have you. Same thing with power valves And brass set screws for the bleeds, pump cams etc.

I bought the same jet kit. Great starter pack. ADHD makes me go out and buy the jets I use to fill in the blanks. But hey- it keeps me off the streets at night. Lol!

I bought the same jet kit. Great starter pack. ADHD makes me go out and buy the jets I use to fill in the blanks. But hey- it keeps me off the streets at night. Lol!
But you always have everything in stock!
My wife tells me to go out more! She'd better be careful what she wishes for if I get the racing urge again! Years ago, I was at the track as many weekends and Tuesday/Friday nights as I could. It took a few years, but I finally realized I'd never be able to retire if I kept it up. I'm retired now. WATCH OUT!
:lol:

I’ve got this jet kit,
View attachment 1716113031

Not a thing wrong with it. It’s a worthwhile investment if you’re a Holly carb guy. The way I see it, if you sell the carb you simply put the original jets back in it, and you have your complete jet kit again ready for the next carb which could be a bigger carburetor with bigger jets or perhaps a smaller one what have you. Same thing with power valves And brass set screws for the bleeds, pump cams etc.
I bit the bullet and bought the Holley kit. I feel more confident that they are flowed. (I also found out that Summit raised the free shipping to $109.)
You make good points about having the stuff around. I have the set screws, drill/tap and some pin drills on the way.

-
Back