Good KY junkyard?

-
Anyone know of a good pick-a-part yard in KY that has a some a bodies? Thanks

There used to be many yards there as you probably know, it was not a junkyard, but there was a guy that had all Mopars off of I-75 in/or near Lexington, east of the city, out in the sticks, just cannot remember the road. We purchased a 70 Belvedere 2 dr project car from him, and that was (just guessing) at least 15 or so years ago. Go to Google and type in " Roadkill Custom's Website" and on there Home page, they have a USA of all 48 states and a list of every state's salvage yards, and you can go click whatever state your looking for, then look up what ever yard you wish to go to. Most yards have either a website or a phone number. Good luck finding something.

FYI: Bring your check book. You're gonna pay a tad above average for the parts, been there. He's not insane on prices but he isn't letting it go cheaply either.
Good to know.

BigBlockMopar28, member on here by the name of gerty is in burkesville and he has a few cars and parts for sale. Also, I have a 72 Valiant 4 door I'm parting out if you need anything from it

FYI: Bring your check book. You're gonna pay a tad above average for the parts, been there. He's not insane on prices but he isn't letting it go cheaply either.
Do you know the address of the MOPAR yard in Shepherdsville? Or approximately where it is? I can't find them anywhere.

Do you know the address of the MOPAR yard in Shepherdsville? Or approximately where it is? I can't find them anywhere.
Not sure of the exact address off top of my head. I just know how to get to it by memory.

That's my junk, cars are in southern Kentucky and I live in shepherdsville, I have a few cars and parts here at my shop, but most stuff is down there.

-
Back