Good luck and Great luck

-

QWKSLVR

Reaction score
First the good luck.The wife and I took the Cuda to a car show in Granby Quebec. Bought a complete sbp disc brake setup, everything is like new. We met the second owner of our car and now know complete ownership history. We are the fifth owners. Now the great luck. Our car was bought new at Michaud Automobile,a Chrysler dealer in Rimouski Quebec. We checked on the internet and found that the dealer was still operating. On the way home we stopped at the dealer and spoke with the grandson of the founder.We asked him if by any chance, would they still have any paperwork for our car. We went in his ofice,gave him the serial number,he opened the bottom drawer of a filing cabinet and pulled out a folder marked 1967-1969. After going through about twenty invoices he pulls out one and says here it is. The invoice is the one when the dealer bought the car from Chrysler Canada. He copied it for me and we were on our way home. I was as happy as a kid in a candy store. Fender tag matches build sheet which matches invoice. Great vacation. Can't get much better than that. Bobby

Wow....go buy a lotto ticket...lucky find. :-D

Great documentation for your car's history. And to get someone in a car dealership to "give you the time of day" when you're not there to buy something.........and for them to pull that info out of a paper file thats 40 or so years old !!!

Super customer service 8) Wonder where you might go when needing a car in the future. :-k

Hi. Yes it was a great find, I was very suprised they still had paperwork. I doubt that I'll buy a car from them as they are five hours away from me but would if they were closer. Thanks Bobby

-
Back