Good McLeod Clutch Kit Deal

-

jonn6464

1970 Duster
Reaction score
Just an FYI for anyone looking to purchase a 10.5", 23 spline small block clutch.

I just got at McLeod 75109 (rated up to 400HP) on the Advance Auto Parts site. It was listed at $182 (which is the lowest I found online), then they allowed a 20% coupon and gave me free shipping.

Here is a link to the product...

Advance Auto Parts - Down for Maintenance

COUPON CODE: OCT23

Pretty good price for this kit!
I really hope I don't get the dreaded "We've refunded your money email" due to being out of stock or just because it's too low of a price.

upload_2021-10-23_22-33-59.png

Thanks! That is a good deal. Been looking at pulling the trigger on one of those, so this saved me a couple bucks.

That looks like the same kit i bought from summit a few months ago. Nice kit

Just an FYI for anyone looking to purchase a 10.5", 23 spline small block clutch.

I just got at McLeod 75109 (rated up to 400HP) on the Advance Auto Parts site. It was listed at $182 (which is the lowest I found online), then they allowed a 20% coupon and gave me free shipping.

Here is a link to the product...

Advance Auto Parts - Down for Maintenance

COUPON CODE: OCT23

Do you know where's it made?

Pretty good price for this kit!
I really hope I don't get the dreaded "We've refunded your money email" due to being out of stock or just because it's too low of a price.

View attachment 1715809678

Sorry don't know what happened. Where is it made? Thanks.

I got notification that the shipping label was created, so I hope that is good news

Got mine on Thursday too. I also used the code on a power steering gear box for my Trailduster. $49 savings.
That's almost $100 saved on 2 parts. I'll take that any day.

-
Back