Good MOPAR Mechanic needed In SOCAL

-

MR.7DUSTER3

His money, My time
Reaction score
Hey guys, we are in need of a good mopar mechanic, someone who knows there stuff that may be able to do some fine tuning for us. I have done just about everything i can to the best of my knowledge but we still have some kinks to be worked out. Does anyone know of a good place in Orange County or surrounding areas that understands mopar and may be able to fix a few things (timing, MPH calibration etc) for us. Our engine builder is good but we need mopar great!

Thanks,

Bob /Bryce

Pretty general request.

If you can state what the engine is, some can get you a good idea of direction. I will say, most bowtie/oval tuners don't tend to put enough initial advance on SB mopars.

I'm not close enough to you.

The engine is a 360 in our 73 duster. its 30 over, speed pro pistons, edelbrock air gap, edelbrock 750 carb, tti headers, mallory distributor mallory ignition box. we don't have anything crazy, just need someone skilled in sb mopar motors.

Give Bob Mazzolini in Riverside a call.
951-787-8783
He's a Hemi Super Stock racer and also sells a ton of parts out of his shop, but does give some great advice.
I havn't heard of him going out to help someone with their stuff, but he's helped my father and I get in touch with a couple guys when working on the engine of our '70 Super Bee.
I go to Mazzolini with any and all of my questions, plus it helps he's only 10 minutes from my house...

I think I know someone that might be able to help you. He's over in Rancho Cucomonga area if I recall right.

He build some stuff for Mazzolini.

I'll call him to see if he's interested in tuning your stuff.

DONT mean to thread jack * 2009!!!!!!!!!

but any good tuning shops in socal area? orange county area?

anyone else wants to recommend?

-
Back