Good morning, and thank you for letting me join.

-

prowler

Reaction score
Thank you for letting me join, I just purchased a beautiful but long neglected 1966 Dodge Dart GT convertible. This old car needs almost everything. Being retired this will be my long Winter project. I have always been a car nut from the time of preteen to this date, and been a MOPAR fan as well as all others. In 1966 My mother bought a brand new 66 Dodge Dart Convertible, so this restoration will be kind of a special to me. My first MOPAR was a 1969 Dodge Super Bee 440 6pak. I hope to reach out to you all at times for advice and sources. I've already purchased a bunch, but still need more. I will search the site for where to post wanted. I also have a Chrysler 2002 Prowler, and a 29 Pontiac chop top pro street. Fun cars to keep a old fellow young.

DSCN0512.JPG

DSCN0499.JPG

DSCN0507.JPG

Thank you for letting me join, I just purchased a beautiful but long neglected 1966 Dodge Dart GT convertible. This old car needs almost everything. Being retired this will be my long Winter project. I have always been a car nut from the time of preteen to this date, and been a MOPAR fan as well as all others. In 1966 My mother bought a brand new 66 Dodge Dart Convertible, so this restoration will be kind of a special to me. My first MOPAR was a 1969 Dodge Super Bee 440 6pak. I hope to reach out to you all at times for advice and sources. I've already purchased a bunch, but still need more. I will search the site for where to post wanted. I also have a Chrysler 2002 Prowler, and a 29 Pontiac chop top pro street. Fun cars to keep a old fellow young.

View attachment 1716178709

View attachment 1716178710

View attachment 1716178711
Nice car! And welcome !!

Welcome from the desert! Nice ride, looks cleaner than some people's daily drivers.

-
Back