good news all around

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
so maybe u guys might know alrdy that my bacvk doors dont open from the inside from my daily update b4 and after but recently my dad got in a wreck not his fault and so his 2dr sedan valiant was smashed in the front so he got a parts car this weekend and i tore the front wrap off for him in one peice.guess what i got off this sweet lil 63 4dr post? yea all the doors ! they work perfect shut easy and evreything even the god dam weathrstripping looks fantastic. the car belonged to my dads buddy in chico its been a donor quite a few times it looks like but cool car anyways thought i would spreadb the good news that my car will be white with turqouise doors lol ghetto!

too bad there was no washer bottle on it lol if any one has one

I have that on my list to help you find one 63VALIANT 8)
I am glad everything worked out, I have got to see the white with turqouise doors :-D Pictures please :-D

yesterday i was working on my car with my dad and he pulls out a carb 500 eld and asked me if i wanted to trade the carb is brandnew been ran for one season dragin so i took it quick works great tightend the throttle cable and fixed a oil leak from the gauge it was the dam stainless steel hose

-
Back