Good News !

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I got a phone call this afternoon. Their starting my car tomorrow! The one guy works just about every day of the week. I haven't gotten this guy figured out yet (divorcee...about to be divorcee....rehab....perfectionist....impossible to work with others....) but I meet him tomorrow morning to go over what has to be filled as far as firewall & fender well holes, old A/C line openings, hood turn signals, etc.

I can't friggen beieve it. Something *might* happen.....:cheers:

I hope this guy can'nt wait to get started on it!!!! :blob:
Hope it go's good for ya. :thumbup:

Good to hear.

That reminds me, I need to check on my other car next week and see what HASN'T gotten done on it. :sad:

Coyote Jack said:
Sounds good John. You must be feeling better are you?

Jack

Yeah, it does sound good Jack. We'll see how it all goes.

As for feeling better, I've been better all week but now I'm starting with a sore throat. And Amy has been dealing with a problem that might lead to medication / surgery in the near future. It hasn't been good for a few weeks here....

Sorry to hear about the health problems.
Glad to hear that this shop is going to work on the Cuda.
You could actually have it running again this spring/summer, That would be great.

Mopower71 said:
Sorry to hear about the health problems.
Glad to hear that this shop is going to work on the Cuda.
You could actually have it running again this spring/summer, That would be great.

Thanks Norm... the health issues are controlable. The bodyshop isn't...

Cruising by summer? I'm hoping for late summer/early fall in a realistic world. I still got to buy a skid of parts from Year 1, Laysons (shudder....), and various other pirates that should be experiences in themselves...

Hope it goes well and gets done quickly. I have no idea how long mine will take, a real lazy prick doing the work (me) :toothy7:

-
Back