GOOD OL COUNTRY!

-

THEWHITEZOMBIE

Mopars an Heavy Metal
Reaction score
Hey all,who are some good country singer/artists u all like?Just getting into it an dont who to look into,aside from Toby Keith,Tim McGraw,Brooks and Dunn,thats all i know of,Help me out!
MIKE

Some of the ones I like are trace adkins, Gretchen Wilson, Big and rich, Hank willams Jr. are just a few off the top of my head. Im sure someone else will chime in. I just got back in to it.

Cletus T. Judd he's the Weird Al Yankovic of country music,but you may be to young to know who Weird Al is!
Also Alan Jackson,Reba McEntire(the best female voice in country music!)
There are lots of others just can't think of anymore right now. :)

EvilScamp said:
Cletus T. Judd he's the Weird Al Yankovic of country music,but you may be to young to know who Weird Al is!
Also Alan Jackson,Reba McEntire(the best female voice in country music!)
There are lots of others just can't think of anymore right now. :)
yes i know who Al is he was one of my fav. when i grew up still love his stuff! :thumrigh:

Blake Shelton- Some Beach
Toby Kieth - Stays in mexico
Brad Paisley - Mud on the Tires
Tim McGraw - Back when
Cledus T Judd - I love Nascar
Trace Atkins - Rough and Ready (album Version)

Thats just a few off of the top of my head

THEWHITEZOMBIE said:
Hey all,who are some good country singer/artists u all like?

This is a trick question, right? :D

Despite my age, I'm more of a Rush - Tool - Linkin Park - Foo Fighters type of guy myself. I really don't care for classis rock, ganster-rap, and... well, some other musical types. I'd rather hear a puppy caught in a lawn mower than a pedal steel guitar ( or is that gee-tar?)

But then again, I'm also going to see Marilyn Manson next month. Maybe it's me.... :drunken:

FASTBACK340 said:
THEWHITEZOMBIE said:
Hey all,who are some good country singer/artists u all like?

This is a trick question, right? :D

Despite my age, I'm more of a Rush - Tool - Linkin Park - Foo Fighters type of guy myself. I really don't care for classis rock, ganster-rap, and... well, some other musical types. I'd rather hear a puppy caught in a lawn mower than a pedal steel guitar ( or is that gee-tar?)

But then again, I'm also going to see Marilyn Manson next month. Maybe it's me.... :drunken:
Im just getting into country myslef,iv been into the rock seen since before i could talk,my dad says i use to head bange to Metallica in my car seat, before i could talk,the best band :thumrigh: LP,an tool are too of my favs,when it comes to rock i like it all,from Thin lizzy,an iggy pop,to Pantera,,Soul Fly,All my friends keept saying that country would fit my style good,since i drive my truck all around covered in mudd,i always wear coveralls an my Hemi trucker hat :thumleft: so i thought id give country a try an its not that bad :salut:

What's this country stuff you speak of?

Garth Brooks, Travis Tritt, Chris Ledoux, George Strait. My wife is the country fan, I'm more of a classic rock type, just not the same ol'sheet they keep playing on the "Classic Pop" radio stations, I couldn't care less if I never heard "Stairway to Heaven" again.

I'm a rock guy, but.....
I can listen to Brooks and Dunn, Little Texas, Blackhawk, Shania(look at as well) :D

George Straight makes my ears bleed. I saw Rascal Flats & Lonestar in concert..they are good. And My Fav---Miss Sara Evans.....GRRRRRRR! She can sing to me any time!!!!!!

-
Back