GOOD seller on FABO. :)

-

ceekay

Reaction score
Made this thread because I've seen a few bad seller threads but few good seller threads...

My first transaction on FABO was for a speedometer and cable. Got one from a user called Moparparts.

Great price, excellent used condition parts, and wonderful packaging! The thing came in two boxes, each one bubble-wrapped to hell and back, and the dial even had a chunk of cardboard taped over it for a needle guard. Not to mention he shipped the parts literally 5 minutes after receiving payment! :)

- CK

Yes moparparts is a great friend of mine. He goes above and beyond to make sure what he ships gets there safe. I mean if you get a great deal on a part and it ends up broke during shipping is it really a great deal. He is very fast on shipping items also. Do not hesitate to buy from him. Just my two cents.

Moparparts is also a friend of mine.No worry that you will get the correct part for car and how it is described,shipped fast and with extra care.Great people to deal with.That goes for Cudacrazy67 also.No worries!

I second everyone's opinion! Don has helped me out too! And will again when he can get the snow out of the way to get back to his garage to find the parts I asked him about!!! Thanks Don!

-
Back