goodbye guys, gonna have to call it quits.

-
First let me say I didn't raise any kids. But have you and your wife tried to warm your kids ***. Sounds like the kids run the house. That's unacceptable.

Go find a book called "The Prophet" by Khalil Gilbrain....read it together. Consider 5 Love Languages first. "Love an Respect" is a bit more religious.

So far i have gotten some pretty damn good advice, and my wife and i are working on making things more agreeable to the both of us so neither feels slighted. Thank you to the members who offered up good solid advice it has been very much appreciated.

Matt

I think its good to see this..........Compromise that is, the OP intent was to get some advice, good advice as well as hear and see where others that have longevity can help him think things through, NOT criticize. As well all being said, I'm sure he was ready for all the added negative also. IF he wasn't he probably would not have posted in the General area of FABO, to hear others opinions OR get insight of his issue needing someone else to hear out what hes encountered.

Glad to hear things were talked over and worked out between you and the Missus.

I feel sorry for those of you involved in a oneway relationship, her way.
the next step is complete removal.

He who pays all the bills and for 2 kids in college has the rule and the last word.
She Don't like it, I'll trade places anytime.

yes I 'm glad it is "working" out too.

might I say, I have found that if two people care about each other, they are sensitive to each others happiness and needs in life. BUt also people tend to fall into several categories, that is, those that are givers and those that are takers. I guess it is in genetics and how we were raised.

getting along with the "other half", is understanding your and her personality type and WHO might be a giver or taker. if you understand what you are trying to deal with, then you can think ahead of problems that might arise, and eliminate stress and strife before it happens.

sounds simple! ha ha ha????

but like I said, glad things are working out and good luck.

-
Back