Goodguys carshow pics...Savage GT!!!

-

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
I just got back form the Goodguys show in Puyallup, WA. There were some cool cars but for the most part it was the same cars from last year and all the other cars that I have seen 100's of times before, "oohh look another 55 chevy, hey whats that ooohh another 32 ford" Blah...

There were some new ones along with a Savage GT drag car but it didn't have the GT frontend on it. The red and silver 50 dodge that getting pinstriped is my dads.

http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/360scamp/Goodguys 07 Puyallup WA/?start=all

Hay !! 360scamp,Tell your dad the dodge sure stretches my strings.:rock:
That Dodge is very COOL. Tell me more??

Still look's like you had a great day.:toothy10::drinkers:

I got in trouble from Nikki when I got home cause I was as red as a lobster, Im so sunburned that I have a headach :-D

The dodge...

1950 dodge 2 door
Merc grill shell
chevy grill with a whole bunch of extra teeth (I think hes up to 19 now)
Narrowed pontiac bumpers
4 59 caddy taillights
desoto trunklid with resessed lisenceplate
custom interior with AC
S-10 pickup front subframe
ford 8 inch rear
chev 350/350 combo (I tried to get him to use a 360 but he's an ex GM tech)
It's his daily driver as in if he has to goto the post office, the grocery store, canada, or just to a buddies house he takes the dodge.

I will have a crapload of more pics in the next few weeks. We have the Hot Rod-O-Rama in Tacoma on the 3rd and 4th and my dads car club the Saints has their carshow The Cruz comming up on the 12th anyone that wants to come to Port Orchard, WA should try to make it. They have guys come from all over WA, OR, ID, CA and Canada for it.

http://www.hotrodarama.com/about.html

I got in trouble from Nikki when I got home cause I was as red as a lobster, Im so sunburned that I have a headach :-D

The dodge...

1950 dodge 2 door
Merc grill shell
chevy grill with a whole bunch of extra teeth (I think hes up to 19 now)
Narrowed pontiac bumpers
4 59 caddy taillights
desoto trunklid with resessed lisenceplate
custom interior with AC
S-10 pickup front subframe
ford 8 inch rear
chev 350/350 combo (I tried to get him to use a 360 but he's an ex GM tech)
It's his daily driver as in if he has to goto the post office, the grocery store, canada, or just to a buddies house he takes the dodge.

So whats left dodge LOL

LOL we were talking about it today and about the only thing that hasnt been changed is the roof, althouth I did try to talk him into chopping it once.

-
Back